SEARCH THIS BLOG

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Llama Themed Holiday Gifts

Disclosure: Thank you to Cost Plus World Market for sponsoring this post. Product and/or compensation was provided to me to share my ideas and tips, however, all opinions are fully my own. 








With the holiday season now in full swing, you can find all sorts of llama themed gifts and LlamaOrnaments at Cost Plus World Market.  I can always find what I'm looking for at my local Cost Plus World Market at Pentagon Row in Arlington, Va.  and I've gathered a list of perfectly adorable llama themed gifts to share with your faves!

You should know that Cost Plus World Market is one of my favorite shopping spots and they always have the most fun ways to get the most out of your holiday shopping experience!  Starting today you can join in on the Golden Llama Treasure Hunt and win over $1 Million in rewards!


Here are all the awesome details!

 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3XheKgq8nA 

Golden​ ​Llama​ ​Treasure​ ​Hunt

Find​ ​a​ ​Golden​ ​Llama​ ​and​ ​receive​ ​a​ ​coupon​ ​valued​ ​at​ ​$20,​ ​$50​ ​or​ ​$100! Over​ ​$1​ ​Million​ ​in​ ​Total​ ​Rewards!

How​ ​to​ ​play:

● Every​ ​day​ ​beginning​ ​Wednesday,​ ​November​ ​1st​ ​through​ ​Wednesday,​ ​November 22nd,​ ​your​ ​local​ ​Cost​ ​Plus​ ​World​ ​Market​ ​store​ ​will​ ​hide​ ​5​ ​Golden​ ​Llama​ ​pieces throughout​ ​the​ ​store.

● Each​ ​day,​ ​we’ll​ ​share​ ​the​ ​daily​ ​clue​ ​in-store,​ ​via​ ​email​ ​and​ ​on​ ​our​ ​social​ ​media channels.​ ​Use​ ​the​ ​clue​ ​to​ ​help​ ​you​ ​find​ ​a​ ​Golden​ ​Llama​ ​and​ ​you​ ​could​ ​receive​ ​a reward.

● Locate​ ​(1)​ ​Golden​ ​Llama​ ​piece​ ​and​ ​bring​ ​it​ ​to​ ​the​ ​nearest​ ​store​ ​associate​ ​to exchange​ ​for​ ​a​ ​reward​ ​coupon​ ​valued​ ​at​ ​$20,​ ​$50​ ​or​ ​$100.​ ​Reward​ ​is​ ​valid​ ​only​ ​on the​ ​day​ ​it​ ​is​ ​awarded.

*Limit​ ​one​ ​(1)​ ​reward​ ​per​ ​person​ ​throughout​ ​the​ ​Promotion​ ​Period,​ ​regardless​ ​of​ ​store location(s)​ ​visited.​ ​EMPLOYEES​ ​NOT​ ​ELIGIBLE.​ ​See​ ​Terms​ ​of​ ​Participation​ ​for​ ​complete details.

Link​ ​to:​ ​www.worldmarket.com/hunt



 
So, now that you have all the details, are you ready to play?  Here's your clue for the day...


DAY​ ​1​ ​CLUE:

GOLDEN LLAMA WHERE ARE YOU? HIDING NEXT TO SOMETHING BLUE 




Sounds like so much fun!  I love all the fun ways Cost Plus World Market makes shopping fun!


I personally love creative planning - and if you aren't familiar with what that is, it's simply using a daily planner calendar, creatively, by adding decorative items like, stickers, washi tape, and other embellishments to plan out your day to day tasks.  So, I've found a tribe of other creative women who do the same, so I know for sure that I will be sending a lot of stationery gifts to my planner friends.  The 
Llama JournalsLlama Paper ClipsLlama Sticky Notes, and Llama Notepad are on my list for sure.





Do you have a coffee loving friend or coworker?  Well, then you definitely want to pick up this Llama mug - I love the quote on this mug - it's perfect - save the drama for your llama - LOVE IT!





I'm  not fashionista, but I do love a good accessory piece and the  Llama Mittens and Llama Faux Fur Pompom keychain are perfect for that bestie who must have a fun showpiece to complete their winter ensemble....and of course I want the pompom keychain for myself - you know I love all the pompom things!


You cannot let this holiday season go by without grabbing the 
Llama Felt Stuffed Stocking and  No Probllama Pillow for the person in your life who adores decorating their home for Christmas!  Each of these items are just perfectly whimsical and I'm definitely grabbing that Llama pillow - I mean.....come on....#musthave



If these gifts I shared are something you think are perfect for the favorite people in your life, let me know what you love the most by leaving a little comment love below.  Make sure you also take part in all the extra Llama love and participate in the Cost Plus World Market Golden Llama Treasure Hunt starting today!

Find a Cost Plus World Market near you
Pin and Share
Pin and Share


SHOP THIS POST:











LET'S GET SOCIAL!
Visit me @cwbdparties on InstagramFacebookTwitter and Pinterest and tag me when share your best crafting moments using craft ideas from my site!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails